Shark Jaw Neck Gaiter
- a portion of each purchase benefits Reef Relief's coral reef conservation and education programs
- 100% microfiber polyester
- approximately 9.5” x 18”
- flexible microfiber fabric won’t cling or stretch out. Hemmed edges prevent curling. Seamed in back
- quick-drying PURE-tech™ Cool Wicking Technology delivers superior moisture-wicking to pull moisture away from your face and neck
- PURE-tech™ Cool Wicking Technology adapts to hot or cold conditions, releasing heat when it’s warm and trapping it in the cold
- maximum UPF 50+ sun-protection rating for fabric. Sun-protection properties are permanent and only enhanced after several washings (the Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this fabric as an effective UV protectant only for covered areas)
- zinc-based anti-microbial fabric technology fights odor to help you stay fresh
- machine-washable and color won’t fade from exposure to the elements
- manufactured in Haiti
100% microfiber polyester with UPF 50+ and PURE-tech™ Cool Wicking technology
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We proudly ship using eco-friendly shipping supplies.
approximately 9.5” x 18”
To preserve your gaiter and save energy, we recommend machine washing cold on gentle. Hang to dry or tumble dry low. Please do not bleach, iron the decoration, dry clean, or use fabric softeners.
MY FAVORITE ACCESSORY
"My gaiter is my headband while on the boat and protects my neck from the sun and insects while hiking. It's so handy!"
-Arden, in her Grateful Diver Classic Dive Flag Gaiter in Key West, FL
YOUR PURCHASE HELPS MARINE CONSERVATION
The Grateful Diver is committed to marine conservation via active outreach. A portion of each purchase goes to Reef Relief's efforts to save the coral reefs by helping to fund their education programs and clean ups. Make your gear mean something and be a Grateful Diver!
GRATEFUL DEAD MEETS GRATEFUL DIVER
Grateful Diver was created in 1995 when Grateful Dead co-founder and drummer Bill Kreutzmann, an avid diver, had the inspiration to design a Grateful Diver logo by placing the iconic Grateful Dead lightning bolt on a red dive flag. This iconic logo has raised money for marine conservation for almost 30 years.